Currently, there are NO full-time teaching positions for HVLN/E-School. HVLN/E-School teachers work as part-time teachers. If you are interested in applying, please ensure you meet the instructor qualifications and can commit to the course facilitation expectations.
- We are currently looking for highly qualified (HQT) and Hawaii licensed teachers in the areas of 9-12th grade Social Studies and World Languages.
E-School Instructor Qualifications:
- State of Hawaii teacher license
- HQT in course content area and grade level
- Successfully complete the Connect! professional development course (CT150782) or equivalent (equivalent training must be approved by E-School administration) or approval by HVLN Educational Specialist.
- Teachers may register for the Connect! course on the PDE3 website at http://pde3.k12.hi.us.
- The is offered twice a year (Summer - July 1st start date, Winter - January 1st start date)
- $200 course fee
- Registration is usually available 2 months prior to the start date.
- D.O.E. classroom experience in teaching the course (desired but not required)